The North Star Boys’ Choir is open to all boys age 5 and up, regardless of musical ability. All boys learn proper singing techniques, as well as good behavior and respect for each other. New boys are welcome to join the choir any time during the season.
- View our Information for New Families (pdf).
- Register quickly and easily using the online registration form.
- Sign and notarize our medical/media release form (available at rehearsals on Tuesday or Thursday).
- Come to rehearsal, meet the staff and the boys, and start learning to sing like the finest European boy choirs.
We look forward to meeting you!
Craig Anderson, Founder and Emeritus Conductor
Benefits of choir membership
- Learn teamwork
- Improve discipline
- Practice respectful behavior
- Increase responsibility
- Work more comfortably with adults
- Improve public speaking
- Make new friends
- Sing in foreign languages
- Learn vocal techniques from the European boy-choir tradition
- Travel to other states and countries